FEMA Region II Grants Management Training and Technical Assistance BPA
Scope of Work
Delivery of existing Grants Management Training as well as development of customized training leveraging instructional system design (ISD) methodology; robust and tailorable technical assistance to Federal agencies and/or recipients of Federal Grants. Focus is on Grants Management needs within Region II (New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands).
Classes currently developed / in development:
- Introduction to Grants Management: 3 day interactive class.
- Grants Financial Management: 2 day interactive class.
- Programmatic Management of Disaster Grants: 3 day interactive class.
Classes planned for future development:
- Programmatic Management of Preparedness Grants: 3 day interactive class.
- Check back soon – constantly updating!
Examples of technical assistance:
- Deep Dives into topics covered in training
- Workshops / Symposiums on topics relevant to Grants Managers
- Analysis and specialized training on emerging focus areas (Grants Management Supercircular, Update to OMB A-123 [Internal Controls ])
- Programmatic or Performance Evaluations
- Development of SOPs, Policies, Procedures, Internal Controls
- Other technical assistance as requested
Period of Performance
1 August 2014 through 31 July 2019