By joining the KGS team, you will be part of a dynamic, values-driven organization that is committed to contributing to our nation through the important work we do for our clients every day.
At KGS, you will work with some of the industry’s best and brightest talent. Our team of outstanding professionals are passionate about helping our clients succeed. We don’t settle for simply meeting client requirements—we strive to exceed their expectations.
We believe strongly in providing equal opportunity for the development and advancement of all of our associates without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other protected status. Applicants selected may be subjected to a government security investigation prior to hiring. U.S. Citizenship may be required for employment. KGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KGS seeks dedicated, service-oriented and success-driven professionals skilled in the following disciplines:
- Accountants / CPAs
- Business process re-engineering in finance, logistics, and other disciplines
- Data-centered systems engineering for client/server, mainframe, and Web-based environments using formal methodologies
- Editorial and technical writing
- Enterprise architecture
- Enterprise data management disciplines including data analysis, database administration, architectures, data governance, metadata management, taxonomy, ontology, warehousing, and content management
- Financial / budget analysts
- Help desk, network engineering and systems administration support
- Management analysts
- Management consultants
- Program and project management consulting
- Quality assurance and software testing
- Statistical analysis